Good news!!! If you are interested in getting any of high- tech beauty tools, I have a 15% off at Sephora. The sale is going until April 21st. It is a good time to get your favorite beauty tools because they are very expensive and rarely on sale.
Hope you like it. Can’t wait to know what tool you are going to get.
If you have a dry skin, a humidifier would be a great solution for you. Humidifier increases the moisture in the air, especially in the winter. It is an easy way to treat and smooth dry skin which caused by the dryness of cold or winter heating conditions. Excess moisture also helps relieve the discomforts of dry nose, throat, and lips. Sleeping with a humidifier running also helps to get your overnight skincare absorb better. You can find out how to choose a humidifier for dry skin here.
Crane Cool Mist Humidifier
Good luck, I hope you will have a most hydrated and glowing skin with the help of a humidifier.
Body scrub is an essential item for your skin care routine. It removes all dead skin cells and moisturize your skin to make your skin look more youthful. It also helps your skincare product to be absorbed better. Body scrub does not have to be fancy or expensive to give a great result. You can still make your homemade body scrub with all the great benefits at the cheapest cost. Below are three popular body- scrubs that is very easy to make. So are you ready for a glowing and youthful skin?
Coffee Scrub: Coffee grounds are a natural exfoliator which helps to remove all gead and dry skin cells and speed up your skin renewal process. As a result, it improve your skin tone and produce a glowing skin.
- 3 tablespoons of coffee grounds
- 1 tablespoon of natural oil of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Mix all the ingredients together and then add the oil.
- Apply the scrub to your skin in a circular motion. It helps improve blood circulation and firm your skin.
- You can make it in a single use amount or in a large amount and store it in a small container. It should last 2 to 3 weeks.
Olive and Sugar Scrub
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 1/2 cup of sugar
Mix everything together. Gently apply it to your skin and massage over your body. The olive oil contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which can help firm and moisturize your skin. Both olive oil and almond oil help slow down the skin aging process and fight cancer.
Lemon and Salt Scrub: Lemon helps to remove dead skin cells, reveal a brighter, smoother complexion. Salt contains a lot of minerals like sodium, magnesium, potassium…that help nourish your skin.
- 1 cup of salt
- 1/2 cup of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Mix all ingredients in a small bow.
- Apply to hands or feet. Scrub thoroughly for 2 to 3 mins.
- When done scrubbing, rinse off with warm water.
- Apply moisturizer if desired
Image Credit: Google Image